Tuesday, August 31, 2010

tanggal 31, bulan 8,lima puluh tujuh


Today, 31st August 2010, is 53th year for Malaysia independence. So, what do you do today? As the country is getting older, I really hope whoever rule the country will give their best effort on keeping this country peaceful and harmony.Let us be friends. War will not get us anywhere. There is much more to do with love than hate. I am really glad that I live in Malaysia.

“Hujan emas di negeri orang, hujan batu di negeri sendiri, lebih baik hujan batu di negeri sendiri”. It’s a Malay proverb, meaning that although there are many good things outside our own country, and less in the place where we live, it is still best to live in our own place. It might be similar to “There is no place like home”

Well, although I don’t cycle bicycle and wave Malaysia flag on the middle of road, but I love Malaysia. No doubt about it.

 Happy independence day everyone :)


MERDEKA!!



No comments:

Post a Comment